FBC Farmington (Farmington First) – Senior Pastor
Address: 589 Rheas Mill Rd. Farmington, AR 72730
- Born-again believer; called by God to pastor.
- A man committed to God’s Word (in words, deeds, and actions).
- Live a lifestyle characterized by moral integrity; demonstrates a love for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Meet the pastoral qualifications outlined in I Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:6-9.
- Must possess an applicable college degree, masters level seminary preferred.
- Minimum of three years of consecutive senior or associate pastoral experience.
- Confirmed by a body of believers through ordination of like faith and order.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver biblically sound, biblically based, and spirit filled sermons designed to save the lost and encourage/inspire those who are saved.
- Lead in the area of baptism, pastoral care, counseling, worship services, bible studies, funerals, and weddings.
- Manage office staff to maintain daily church business.
- To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to the following email: