1. Must be a Christian and Sign a Statement of Faith
- Must be a member of Westside Baptist Church.
- Must pass fingerprinting, criminal background, and Child
Protection Screening annually.
- Must maintain the highest level of moral and ethical standard.
- Must possess a high quality of leadership, good interpersonal communication skills and adaptability.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related is desired and preferred.
EMPLOYMENT 12 Months
SUPERVISED BY: Senior Pastor/Associate Pastor
JOB GOAL: The Worship Pastor/Ministry Leader is responsible to the Lord and Westside Baptist Church, to equip and encourage the church to grow in Christian maturity through music ministry.
- Plan and oversee the worship services in conjunction with the Pastor.
- Lead the Worship Ministry Team in shaping music ministry goals, calendaring, organization, leadership, facilities, finances, and administrative needs.
- Actively recruit and equip people to lead in worship (band, Singing, speaking, etc.)
- Oversee the Audio/Visual Staff to ensure adequate staffing and training in the use of multi-media and presentation software, ensuring all A/V equipment is working properly.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Promote activities through the church bulletin and newsletter.
- Assist in planning and promoting all special activities of the church such as: Judgement House, concerts, i.e.
- Submit an annual budget for the music, and audio-visual ministries.
- Accountable for and maintain all assigned equipment.