A well-read section of the Arkansas Baptist News (ABN) is making its way to the new digital version. The obituaries will have its own section on the ABN website.
Readers will be able to add their loved ones’ obituary to be approved for publication by an ABN staff member. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to submit an obituary. You can watch a video walkthrough as well at the link below.
For more information or questions, please contact email@example.com.
How to submit an obituary:
- Go to the Arkansas tab at the top and hover over it until the drop-down menu appears. Click ‘Obituaries’ at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
- At the top of the page, click the ‘here’ button outlined in red underneath the heading.
- Fill out the boxes
- Add the name you would like published,
- Date of passing,
- And text – this can be what is used at the funeral home or something else you would like to add.
- Select ‘Choose File’ to upload a photo.
5. Press the ‘Send’ button on the right side.
6. From there, a little checkmark and sentence that reads “The form was sent successfully” should appear. We will read and approve it for publication as soon as possible.