I love a top ten list! I mean, if David Letterman could have one, so can we. What I love about a top ten list is that it’s to the point. No extra words. Just the facts. As I think about Inspire 2022 and our theme of hope, I am compelled to cut to the chase and share a few facts. Why? Because we need real and lasting hope in our lives and that is what Inspire 2022 is all about. So, friends, here are the top ten reasons why you (and your friend) should be at Inspire 2022!
- Powerful Worship: One thing you can count on at Inspire is powerful worship! Our hearts are refreshed, and our anxious thoughts are replaced with hope the moment we connect with God in praise. Come to Inspire and enjoy worship led by Melanie Jenkins and Joel Winters. Let’s sing about the hope that is ours in and through Jesus!
- Dynamic Speakers: Opening God’s Word together is one of the main reasons we gather at Inspire! God’s story is a story of hope. It’s exciting to know that the truths found in the Bible can and will change the direction of our lives. You will love our keynote speaker, Darla Baerg, and the way she teaches the Bible with real-life application and down-to-earth humor. We are also excited about our live panel discussion! You will hear from real women sharing about real hope in the every-day situations of life!
- Meaningful Times of Connection: Thankfully we do not have to do life on our own. This year we are trying something new called Connection Groups. During the day, you will gather in a small group and connect with other women. You will share part of your story, and you will hear part of their story too. Imagine leaving Inspire with friendships with women from across Arkansas!
- Our Theme: Hope! All of us know what it is like to need hope. Life can be hard, and it’s easy to get discouraged. As we gather at Inspire, we will sing about hope, study about hope, and share stories of hope. Friend, you can have hope even in the middle of the hard or overwhelming circumstances of life!
- Our Key Verse is Fire: 1 Peter 3:15 says, “Always be ready to give an answer to anyone who asks you about the hope you have.” Your life can proclaim hope! Let that truth sink in. Your relationships offer an opportunity for people to see Jesus demonstrated in and through you! That is fire!
- Inspire merchandise: The Inspire 2022 merchandise is over the top, and it will be waiting for you at Inspire! This year our merchandise includes t-shirts, hats, and vinyl stickers! In addition, we will have vendors from Mary & Martha and the Refugee Sewing Society! We will also have some fun treats from Dayspring! We love shopping and connecting with a purpose! (Inspire merchandise will be available on a first come and first served basis. Sorry, no presales are available this year.)
- The perfect opportunity to invite a friend! Can you say, “Girls’ Trip!”? Just think about women from every corner of Arkansas coming together to encounter God’s hope. We host Inspire because we want women to know God and make Him known. Since everyone is looking for hope, Inspire offers a perfect opportunity to invite your friends especially if they do not have a relationship with Jesus or are not connected to a local church. We are excited to have Arkansas WMU join us this year. Also, be sure and invite teen girls who have completed 9th grade! Plan a fun weekend or day trip together and enjoy a girls’ trip with a purpose!
- Fun Food! We can’t have Inspire without good food. When you arrive, muffins and coffee will be waiting for you. Chick-fil-A is bringing lunch, and you will have a fun snack in your Inspire bag. All your food and resources are covered by your registration cost! Speaking of registration… the deadline to register is Monday, September 19 or until the seats are sold out. So don’t delay!
- Meaningful Ministry Project: Inspire is partnering with Desired Haven which is a division of Arkansas Baptist Children & Family Ministries. Desired Haven helps guide at-risk families to healthy futures by partnering them with a trained advocate who builds a healthy support system around families and teaches them seven areas of stability. You will hear more about this amazing ministry project at Inspire. We are collecting laundry detergent (in pods), dishwashing detergent (pods are best), and cleaning supplies such as Lysol wipes, Lysol spray & paper towels for Arkansas Baptist Children & Family Ministries. Collection bins will be located at each entrance!
- Party in the Parking Lot! Friends, we are going to kick off the day with a party in the parking lot as women arrive at Inspire. Please don’t be afraid, we know we are Baptists. But we are excited to welcome everyone in a BIG and FUN way. (Who says we can’t have a little fun as we begin our day?) Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and the conference begins at 9:30 a.m. Arrive in plenty of time to party in the parking lot, check-in, pick up your conference bag, shop in the vendor area, take a few pictures at the photo booth, and grab a cup of coffee and a muffin.
We can’t wait to see you at Inspire 2022! Learn more and register as a group or as an individual at www.absc.org/inspire. At this link, you will also find promotional material, a promotional video, and the schedule for the day. If you have questions, please reach out to me. I am here to serve you. Please join me and the Inspire leadership team in asking God to move in powerful ways for His glory!